From Gamer to A+ STEM Student
Who are they?
If you do not recognize the two characters to the right, ask your students.
At least 60% of them will know who the two players are.
Most likely, by name.
Our STEM K-8 classes are Project Based, follow Next Generation Learning Standard, and are taught by US certified teachers.
The classes take place in Minecraft.
Minecraft has been recognized by not only users but award-giving organizations, as well.
The game has won the following awards:
- Best Independent Game (Spike Video Game Awards 2011)
- Most Addicting Game (Kids’ Choice Awards, USA 2015)
- Best Debut Game (Game Developers Choice Awards 2011)
- Best Downloadable Game (Game Developers Choice Awards 2011)
- BAFTA Kids’ Vote – Game (BAFTA Awards 2014)
- Best Family Game (BAFTA Awards 2015)
- BAFTA Kids’ Vote – Game (BAFTA Awards 2016)